viernes, 25 de junio de 2010

shalalala I'm back

tadaima!

Hi ladies!

how you doing? it's nice to be at home again! I've really really really really missed my bed! I've been sleeping on a futon for almost 3 months, aaagh.
a lot of you gals, have been asking me if I bought a lot of stuff, well... more or less! i love japanese make up, seriously, I'm a Dior addict, but, japanese make up brands are amazing, amazing!
I really really loved everything in Delyle, Gimlet, Cecil mcBee...! haha and so on... BUT the most important to me, it's that finally I managed to learn some japanese, my bf or whatever he is, says that I sound like a baby speaking Japanese (what did he expect?) which is pretty lame, but, like all japanese all say, it's kawaii. No, I don't think so. It's embarrasing. But well, I'm just a begginer, I'll keep on studying and nobody will tell me again that I'm so kawaii speaking japanese. I'm serious!

So it's great to be at home again, but it's kinda weird, I promise you that I don't miss Tokyo, but I still missing Tokyo. Anyway I have so much stuff to do (funny stuff, no doubt about that!) and I don't want to waste time complaining! :P

As soon as I can I share some of my pictures and few stories with all of you!

ps: i hate scanned purikuras, any tip or advice for me?



..・゜☆..・゜☆..・゜☆..・゜☆..・゜☆..・゜☆..・゜