martes, 4 de septiembre de 2012

You guessed it~

Audio:The last 3 lines- Your bruising charm

I'm not doing nothing special this summer, that much is true. But even when I have something to  blog about I'm way too lazy to write it here T_T

No estoy haciendo nada especial este verano, la verdad. Pero incluso cuando tengp algo que igual podría contar, soy demasiado vaga para ponerme a escribir T_T

Yes it's true, I'm going to the beach every now and then, I got some clothes, (even a wig from Prisila (L),went to a few parties, bought more make up, study, walk in and out of  hospitals..., meet new doctors, meh.

Vale, si que voy de vez en cuando a la playa, me he comprado algo de ropa, (una peluca de Prisila tb (L)), he asistido a algunas fiestas, he comprado más maquillaje, estoy estudiando, voy y vengo a hospitales, conozco nuevos doctores... meh.

Buuuuuuut the BIG NEWS, big for me, and news as well hahaha. Is that I'm leaving town next monday! If nothing bad happens. Please don't let nothing bad happen.
I'm going to Tokyo for a few weeks, I booked an emirates flight. I'm super curious about this company. And about Dubai, I only will see the airport though. I hope I'll find the boarding gate safety.

Peeeeeero la GRAN NOTICIA, gran para mí, y tb es noticia jajaja, es que me largo de aquí el lunes que viene ya!!! Si no me pasa nada. Que espero que no me pase xD.
Me voy a Tokyo un par de semanas, he reservado el vuelo en emirates, siento muchísima curiosidad por esta compañía, además tengo conocidas que trabajan ahí incluso! Claro que tb me gustaría ver Dubai, pero solo hago escala en el aeropuerto, seguro que se te va la olla. Aunque mi único deseo es encontrar la puerta de embarque sana y salva.


 The other nice thing that happened lately is that.... Cale come back from Japan (wiii Popsisters!!!) and I have the chance to see her again! yay! yay!  In fact it was supposed to be a yasei gals little meet up for a birthday (still being yasei gals for me :P) but it turns out that only the two of us can go for a dinner and cocktails.

La otra cosa buena que me ha pasado últimamente es que... Cale volvió de Japón (wiii Popsisters!!!) y pude verla! yay! yay! De hecho ibamos a quedar unas cuantas gals de yasei, por el cumple de Alu, (siguen siendo yasei para mí) pero al final sólo quedamos ella y yo para cenar y tomar unos cócteles!

Sooo this was my outfit


code:
jacket: Bershka
top: Gilfy
shorts: Bershka
bag: Glad news
accesories: A lot of silver and onyx bracelets and rings. I should take a picture of them.

I bought this gorgeus bag from Glad News few months ago, but never posted pictures or talk about it. I love the studs, the chains, the zippers, the straps, and  the bag it's so big! It's one of my favorite bags. 

Compré este bolso hace ya bastantes meses, pero nunca había puesto fotos ni os había comentado mucho de él, y me encanta! Las cremalleras, las tachuelas, las cadenas, las correas, y es enorme! Es uno de mis bolsos preferidos.




Now, fingers crossed, I'm trying to book a little trip to Madrid, I want to see Hopper exhibition!! And it's been a long since I last was with Evita and Criz, so I'm really looking forward for this trip!

Ahora cruzo los dedos para poder ir a Madrid este finde, quiero ver la exposición de Hopper en el thyssen y llevo mucho tiempo sin ver a Evita y a Criz, o sea que espero que todo salga bien!!


And do you know what happens when you can't sleep at night and you have plenty of purikura apps on your iphone? No?

Sabéis eso que pasa cuando no podéis dormir por la noche y tenéis unas cuantas apps de purikuras en el iPhone? No?


sweet nakako squint eye heart  extreme blushing colored DREAD! (o sea, desmadre!)