lunes, 15 de octubre de 2012

Tokyo Sky Tree & Asakusa

Hi there sweeties!
I learned the lesson with my previous posts (like the Disneyland post) and instead of writing and uploading the post the same day, I will be doing the same post in a couple of days or more, because I ended tired and almost bored of my myself when it's finally done, even if I blog about my trip to Japan. It's the first time I'm try to make a decent journal of my trip, even though there will be a lots of days that it was just boring or just shopping ;/ If there's no interesting pictures, I think I'm going to skip some days.

Hola bonitas!
He aprendido la lección con mis entradas anteriores, (como la de Disneyland) y en vez de escribirlas y subirlas el mismo día, haré el mismo post pero en varios días, porque acabo cansada y hasta aburrida de mí misma cuando por fin está el puñetero post xDDDDD aunque se trate de Japón. Es la primera vez que intento escribir un diario decente sobres mis viajes, porque siempre me acabo escaqueando, aunque habrá entradas simplemente aburridas o solo de compras. Si no hay fotos interesantes creo que me las saltaré

Next day of Disneyland, I went to Tokyo Sky Tree after days of watching it  in the distance and taking blurry pictures, I went there! yay!


Al día siguiente de Disneyland, fue a ver Tokyo Sky Tree, después de días mirándolo en la distancia y sacando fotos borrosas, fui allí! Bien!

 I didn't really climb to sky tree, だいじ told me that it was a little boring, just watching the views, and it was a better idea to hang around the next building, that was a mall or something and told me about the possibility of go outside to the veranda and watch it. I didn't understand a thing, because I was so sleepy, xD  so I a drank a coffee and say hell yes to everything. He after told me that there was an aquarium and a planetary, and I got excited about the planetary, we pick up a movie about a forest and night sky, because the other one about Edo's history was fully narrated in japanese and I knew can't understand a lot. But it was ok, the other film was also in japanese, but it have a lot of beautiful images, so even I don't understand the whole thing I can still enjoy watching it. :)

La verdad es que no subí al tokyo sky tree, me dijo だいじ que a él le parecía aburrido y que diesemos una vuelta por el centro comercial y que saliésemos a la terraza a verlo. Yo estaba medio zombie y no entendía nada xDD así que me tomé un café en un sarbucks y le dije a todo que okei makei. 
Luego me explicó que había un acuario y un planetario, que si quería ver alguno y yo me ilusioné con la idea del planetario un montón! Así que elegimos sesión, había una que me llamó la atención que era la historia de Edo, pero al ser narrado Japonés me iba a quedar con la mitad del asunto, así que elegimos una de un bosque y el cielo de noche, que seguramente entendería igual de poco pero las imagénes eran más bonitas. :)

After walking around, take silly pics, and wander the gift shops, there were plenty of cute merchandise of sky tree :)
Después de dar varias vueltas, sacar fotos tontas y lerdear por las tiendas de regalos, hay un montón de merchandise mono del sky tree :)






The view from the veranda :)

La vista desde la terraza :)

 Daiji told let me know how close we were to Asakusa, so I begged him to took me there, I only been once, and I was highly interested in visit it again. In our walk to there, I see that it was somekind of children's matsuri in the streets between skytree and asakusa, and it was really cute, they even have an small Mikoshi and activities for kids. Almost all of them were dressed in yukata or  jinbei, so lovely! I really want to take pictures, but I was afraid, since there were kids, so I decided not take pictures. Now I regret because it was so cute.

 Daiji me comentó que estabámos muy cerca de Asakusa, así que le pedí que me llevase, porque sólo había estado una vez y tenía muchas ganas de volver y visitarlo. Mientras íbamos hacia allí, ví que en las calles hasta Asakusa había montado un matsuri tamaño infantil,   era una fiesta de niños, me pareció super mono! Tenían un mini Mikoshi y actividades para bebés incluso! Casi todos iban vestidos con yukatas o jinbeis, tan adorables! Me hubiese encantado sacar fotos, pero como eran niños me dio cosa... así que decidí no arriesgarme, ahora me arrepiento, porque era super mono.



Anyway I took a lot of pictures on my way to Asakusa

Igualmente, saqué bastantes fotos de camino a Asakusa





だいじ style xD

Ship designed by Leiji Matsumoto, really cool!




The buildings of the asahi beer hall and the coffee mug, didn't look so strange from closer, don't they?



Sumida kawa





























Luckily, Asakusa kamigari gate!


Me on that famous landmark, oops! blurry





More asakusa pics:







In the shrine, I prayed like I'd been teached, and then I pick a 100 yen fortune paper. It was regular luck to good luck, so だいじ told me to keep it. I didn't want to lost it, so I saved  it really good when I got home, so good that now I can't find it! :( but they have the kanji translated to english and it made me think a lot and now is my mantra. Instead of despair or feel gloomy, I think how things can move to better even if don't feel so. And it quite comfort me. :) Hey! I just found the paper! I knew I couldn't lose it! A crescent moon will be full gradually, so you should wait the chance.


En el templo, hice una plegaria como me habían enseñado y luego saqué un palito para ver mi suerte, salió media suerte llegando a buena suerte, だいじ me dijo que conservara el papelito y yo lo guardé tan bien al llegar a mi casa que ahora no consigo encontrarlo! :( Pero las frases que ponían en inglés me dieron mucho que pensar y ahora lo he adoptado como un mantra. En vez de desesperarme o dejarme llevar por el pesimismo, pienso que las cosas pueden cambiar y que pueden mejorar aunque parezca que no. Y me consuela bastante :) AH! Lo acabo de encontrar! Sabía que no lo había perdido!  como la luna creciente poco a poco se convierte en luna llena, tenemos que saber esperar y aprovechar nuestra oportunidad :P



After a while, we decided to return to sky tree, because it was time for our planetary movie

Después de un rato, decidimos volver al sky tree, porque ya era casi la hora de nuestra sesión en el planetario

The childs matsuri still on the streets, I took a few pictures this time hahaha.

El matsuri para pequeños todavía se celebraba en bastante calles, esta vez si que saqué algunas fotos :P




In the mall next to sky tree I wander around Cecil McBee, I love a shirt so much, and the new W ♥ C store, I just get inside for curiosity and Aaaahhhhhh!

En el centro comercial lado del sky tree cotillée un poco las tiendas de Cecil McBee y la recién inaugurada  W ♥ C entré a mirar un poco, y encontré Aaaaaaahhhhhhh
Black short pants with kumatan print, amazingly, of my size, (aia was the first surprised) a red ribbon of Kumatan kanojo, so lovely and だいじ gave me a keyholder from the gacha gacha! The bee was the one I really wanted!

Unos shorts en negro con estampado de Kumatan, que me quedaban bien (yo fui la primera sorprendida) un coletero de kanojo, la novia de Kumatan y だいじ me sacó un llavero de la abeja del gacha gacha. Era la que más gracia me hacía de todos!


Then we ran to planetary, the movie was so beautiful and relaxing, and also very interesting, even if I know a little bit about astronomy, I enjoyed a lot. The story was about a forest, with all the sounds in it and that we should take care of nature, and when the night falls the story about star and constellations begin. It was beautiful.
Luego nos metimos en la sala del planetario, que fue super relajante e interesante, incluso para mí que sé muy poco sobre astronomía, fue muy entretenido. La historia trataba de un bosque, con los sonidos típicos de él y nos contaba que deberíamos respetar y cuidar más la naturaleza,  cuando comenzaba a caer la noch, la historia versaba sobre el cielo estrellado y las constelaciones. Fue precioso.



My entry matched my zodiac sign, I was super happy!!
Mi entrada concidió con mi sigo zodiacal, me puse super contenta!!!

After the Planetary, だいじ decided that it could be so perfect eat de Fujiya desserts as a dinner so we rush to the restaurant just in time for the last order! Arigatou Peko chan!
Después de la sesión del Planetario, だいじ decidió que sería perfecto acabar el día cenando los postres del Fujiya y llegamos por los pelos! Arigatou Pekochan!