viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2009

don't start until it's over

Audio: Elastica - Connection

I only follow two tv series through the internet, How I met your mother and Gossip Girl. I totally loved Gossip Girl. I was so excited afeter seeing the pilot, I thought it must be an amazing show, and it used to be. I even read seven novels.This third season is super boring, I mean, nothing happens. I'm sick of the characters and I hate Hilary Duff xD. Well, I have two episode left to watch, but I'm not in the mood. I still like How I met your mother, despite the filling and silly episodes xD

So, I pick another tv show to fall asleep lol, True Blood, I've just watched two episodes so far on Cuatro, but I like it. I'm not really convinced, but a friend told me that it gets better. I'm curious, maybe I can read some of the novels, hahaha.


And, somehow, I fixed my camera! I'm so happy! I took a picture from today's look, I only wore leggins and boots, so the interesting part it's on the top. I love leopard berets! This grey one is from Blanco. I still working on my makeup, but I like the result. By the way, do you like the new header picture of my blog? Calexis designed it for me! I'm not sure about the main pic of me, maybe i'll ask her to change it! hahaha

P.S: I'm writing in english for no particular reason. I only blog in spanish,well, I wrote twice in english before xD but I'm really happy when I found blogs that I'm able to understand, so I thought I can write in english from time to time. I wonder if I will write again in english or if I don't...
Resumen en castellano: Estoy harta de gossip girl, la serie donde aunque pasen cosas super chungas es como si no pasase nada y estoy cansandome de los capítulos de relleno de como conocí a vuestra madre, así que he empezado a ver True Blood.
He conseguido arreglar mi camara pq mi pc no reconocía nada y ya puedo poner fotos, yay! Hoy iba con las pintas de la foto. Me gusta la boina de leopardo gris, de hecho me hacen mucha gracia las boinas, esta es del blanco. Estoy practicando mucho mi maquillaje y creo que no me ha quedado muy mal, aunque tampoco es que en la foto destaque xD
os gusta la nueva cabecera del blog? me la ha hecho hoy cale! muchas gracias :_D, no me acaba de convencer la foto grande, pero tampoco se me ocurría cual poner, no sé, tal vez le pida que la cambie... y así me mata de paso xd
y uhm, que he pensado que podría escribir en inglés de vez en cuando, no pq tenga público ni nada, sino pq cuando encuentro blogs de gals que entiendo, me pongo contenta... en realidad muchas entradas las comienzo a escribir en inglés, pero luego enseguida lo borro y escribo en castellano... a ver si soy más consecuente!



..・゜☆..・゜☆..・゜☆..・゜☆..・゜☆..・゜☆..・゜