jueves, 10 de diciembre de 2009

more shopping!

Yesterday I received another package from Japan. Why I hate so much clothes in my city and love eveything that I ordered from Japan? Well, barcelona stores are not that bad, but still not being marukyu!!
Some deco stuff from Decorumble, I think, it is designed by Tsubasa, it's adorable! I can't wait to I can use it somewhere!
Egg's Beauty from this autumn and shibuya 109 english guidebook, both magazine are fine. I just get the shibuya guidebook to support the mag, and because I was happy because they have published an english magazine about gyaru style for foreigners. I pick Egg's beauty because the one they released on summer was amazing! this one is not bad, but I don't think it worth buying.pin badge from shibuya 109 stores, a gift from the shibuya english guide.
I saw in Popteen that they have made a collab with hello kitty and Gilfy. It was a tee, SUPER COOL! Kitty is wearing an iconic knit hat from gilfy, I just had to buy it! I wait so long until I found this one!

hahaha, I finally get a weird tsubasa knitted hat that she made for headstar in a lot of colors. It's cute! All the japanese hats I've bought are really dificult to wear them right, they are so big, but this one look nice. but that english phrase still weird.
This my favourite thing from the whole package! Cute and sophisticated bag from MA*RS, I was looking for some adorable bag from golds infinity, and I found this one! Honestly, I feel guilty, because one of my friends have the same one. It was a great deal, so I asked her if she feels ok with having the same bag... she was very nice and told me to go ahead and bid for it. It's absolutely adorable! I love the print on the inside.
I don't know why, but I ended buying that dvd xDDDDD
And a lovely nail set from claire's, why claire's sells amazing and unexpensive stuff in Japan and in barcelona all it's expensive and not that cute?
Well, I'm soooo sleepy, but I hope you like the pics!


..・゜☆..・゜☆..・゜☆..・゜☆..・゜☆..・゜☆..・゜