jueves, 18 de febrero de 2010

Love & Carnival

Audio: Martin Solveig feat. Dragonette - Boys & Girls

So, I have a cold. Again. I feel sick all the time! I'm just reading weird books that my mom pick from the public library and gaming with my psp :'( Sometimes I watch all the series that I like from Cosmo and Fox, but I'm a bit bored the rest of the time! I've been practicing with my camera, but no results to show you. xD

Here's my sick essentials (L)
Hello Kitty plush that I can hold and who is with me while I'm watching tv xD everygirl needs a friend xD
Cup that keeps the tea warm (?) xD
tissues
random book
my light blue psp (I need to play with my army of patapons xD)
Egg. There's a lack of fashion sprees on last egg issue, but I like the mag anayway.
Enough complaining!

Last weekend happen the most important two events of february, or whatever. Valentine's day! (happy belated valentine, mes amours) Cale, Reika and I made chocolates for the occasion. Well I have to steal the pics from Cale's blog. Forgive me -_- also I can't find the pic of my chocolate box! It was cute! All red, with heartshaped chocolates. It was fun, and most of them taste delicious :P That was on friday.

On saturday we have a carnival party, or whatever. We decided months ago, to disguise ourselves like characters from Alice in Wonderland. But everyting happened so fast, and we have to improvise the costumes. Well I think I just upload more pics stolen from cale's blog, sorry, and let yourself get the picture. It's so tiny, but you can see it at her blog or at Reika's blog. xD

On sunday, was "the big day"! I gave the chocolates and my presents and then I get some presents from my admirers (L)
Cute valentine's donuts from dunkin coffe ~*

From sephora ~*
The chanel nail polish is a prize, because I'm not bitting my nails anymore (cof, cof)
Lovely detail from the Dior powder. It's all like lace. So cute. Looks gorgeus!
Ay por favor que malamente me encuentro! Tengo frío! Y mocos! Y toses! me siento una arma bacteriologica T_T. He puesto arriba una foto de mi kit de supervivencia xD gracias madness y todas las personas que han hecho más llevadero este catarro, del cual no sé cuando me voy a curar. hurra!
La egg de este mes, no está mal, pero tampoco hay nada espectacular, vaya asco de revista de moda si apenas sale moda! ;ssss pero es un número gracioso, al menos no me ha aburrido tanto como el de ¿enero? el que salía la random en la portada xD
Y nada, estuve con Cale y Reika liandola en la cocina de cale, pero al final el resultado fue muy bonito de ver? Y no estaban malos los bombones! Al menos los que yo probé no :P
Y para carnaval, drama como cada año. Tiendas a tope, al final no vas como tu querías, no te reconoce nadie, te agobias en cualquier local... otro año venid aquí! los disfraces son más originales! xDDD
Y que decir de san valentín! como me malcrían (L)(L)(L), dandome chaneles y todo! Recuerdo haberme oído decir: NO QUIERO MÁS MAQUILLAJE, pero en fin, bienvenido seas a mi neceser. A este paso necesitaré un baúl! Y los pintauñas monisimos. El blanco es un tratamiento para las uñas, el rosa es un clásico de la marca y el rojo.... ... ... dijo la srta del Sephora que eso era tendencia. Yo me he pintando una única mano y parezco una largarterana! Y como no he encontrado el quitaesmaltes hasta ayer, de madrugada xD, me he pasado dos días con una mano con las uñas de femme fatale xDD debía estar muy graciosa pagando en la farmacia y tal, que arte.
cale, perdona el mangamiento de fotos, pero no sabía cuales publicar y el montash de alicia era muy mono!!! -_-
ahora si. Me voy. Soy una yonki de la vitamina C.
..・゜☆..・゜☆..・゜☆..・゜☆..・゜☆..・゜☆..・゜