lunes, 8 de octubre de 2012

Jet lag and Kinshichou

Audio: Renée Fleming - Song to the moon


My second morning in Tokyo was devastating. I faint when I was trying to get to the shower, and all I can remember was to be sleepy as sick.

Mi segunda mañana en Tokyo fue destructora!. Me desmayé mientras intentaba llegar a la ducha y todo lo que recuerdo estar somnolienta, como cuando estoy muy enferma.


It took ages for me to get outside my Hotel. I went outside almost at six in the afternoon. I can't even eat some lunch or eat nothing at all. :/

Llevó un tiempo muy largo salir del Hotel. Salí cuando ya eran casi las 6 de la tarde. Ni siquiera puede almorzar o comer cualquier cosa. :/


I decided to go just walking  to Kinshichou since it's so close to kameido, and more interesting neighbourhood, I guess.

Decidí ir hasta Kinshichou andando, porque está muy cerca de kameido y para un vecindario más interesante, supongo! 

As always, I saw the Tokyo Sky Tree, I always watch it from my "place"  I think it's kinda beautiful! That the color was miyabi and golden,  the meaning it's something like "new feeling" or something like that. I'm sorry, but I'm not sure. The other pattern it's blue and it's called Iki, means something like "fresh feeling" I think that those are the mainly patterns of light.

Por el camino, como siempre el inevitable Tokyo Skytree! Siempre lo veía desde "mi barrio" el color del día era miyabi, o sea, violeta, creo que venía a significar algo así como la sensación de "algo nuevo" no lo recuerdo ;_; disculpadme kogalas! El otro tipo de iluminado se azul y es llamado Iki, quiere decir como "frescura"... esos son los dos principales alumbrados del Tokyo Sky Tree si no me equivoco. 

This was the square outside Termina2 the shopping center and the train station.

Esta es la plaza en frente del centro comercial Termina2 y de la estación de tren.



I took a video because the music the wind I hope you like it!

Saqué un video por la música en vivo y por el viento, jajaja, espero que os guste!

 I get inside another shopping mall because I saw there was an entire floor only for Daiso *_* I get my charcoal stuff and whole lot more. One day I even took purikuras on that Daiso! Oh gosh, I have a problem.

Luego me metí en un centro comercial porque ví que había una planta entera sólo para Daiso *_* Me compré cosas de charcoal de reserva y unas cuantas cosas más. Un día hasta me hice purikuras en ese Daiso. Dior, tengo un problema.

Then I discover a store full of kawaii mono and so, and I get two pairs of D.U.P eyelashes, 902. So cute! The first falsies I ever bought on line, hahaha, and they still so in fashion!

Descubrí una tienda llena de cosas monas y tal, y me compré dos pares de pestañas postizas de D.U.P, las 902, fueron las primeras pestañas que compré on line, xDDDD y todavía siguen estando de moda!





In the last floor there was a whole bunch of delicious restaurants, but I pick the cute one, fujiya! I love their peco chan character! They have a drink bar wich included a mix of melon fanta and calpis! Don't remember what I ate that day, only de fanta and calpis mix and the dessert.

I did my version with more calpis, you never have enough calpis xD. Fujiya became one of my favorite family restaurants. I went there like 4 or more times in two weeks. Insane hahahaa

Hice mi versión echándole más Calpis. Nunca tienes bastante calpis, sabéis? xD Fujiya se convirtió en uno de mis restaurantes familiares preferidos, volví a comer allí como unas 4 veces más en dos semanas! hahaha es de locos.


After dinner and a little shopping I feel good enough for a little walk and I get back home by train :)

Despues de la cena y de unas pocas compras me sentí mucho mejor para dar un pequeño paseo por la zona y volver a casa en tren :) 


And that was all. Luckily I slept like a baby after that small visit :)

Y eso fue todo. Por suerte dormí como un angelito después de esa breve visita :)

Next post: Tokyo Disney at last!